Friday, October 24, 2008
FINALLY...
So I know I'm totally lame, but hey, what can I say...I've been busy! This is my first post...& there's a lot to fill you in on. First of all, Ry & I have been married for 3 years now, & life is still good. AMAZIN'! No babies yet...for those who are wondering. We just have our 2 dogs, Drake, our Ivory lab, and Gauge, our German short hair. Ryan is still staying busy with our construction company "Haney Construction" and he loves his job. I recently quit my job with the school district. I am officially a dental assistant. It is WAY more stressful and overwhelming, but it is an awesome job and opportunity for me. However, I and the people who hangout with me definitely have to get used to smelling so "sterile" or like crap as my Mom would say. She's not so fond of dentists. So...stay tuned for pictures, I'm not going to be a blog slacker anymore!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ha ha it is about time sister!! but i am proud of ya!! congrats!!! it is going to be fun!! and at least always clean right ha ha !!!
KACI...........It's about time! That is such a cute picture of you two!! Keep it going! Love ya! Love your dog.....
YAY for your blog...finally! Okay...its been a week though...get to updating :) Love you miss you both tons!!!
KACI .............HOW IS YOUR LEG? HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER! HAVE A GREAT DAY!! LOVE YA! Would you please tell Ericka to Fed ex Bella to me for my B-Day! thanks lov ya!
Post a Comment