1) Holy Shnikes
2) Cool Dude
3) Pepsi
4) Fart
5)Fishing
6) He's taught him how to smell people & say, "Eww...stinky."
The other day when Ryan got home from fishing he asked Carson if he wanted to smell fish. Of course Carson replied with a big "YEAH." Ryan stuck out his hand & Carson took a big whiff. After he took a BIG whiff he gaged & almost threw up on Ryan. My mother-in-law Kris doesn't know who's face was funnier...Carson's or Ryan's!
4 comments:
Okay, Carson is adorable! Look at that grin! They are cute together, however...you need to get a haircut Ry (whoop yah!) Love you both and sooooo glad you finally updated your blog, YAY!
I could almost visualize the whole scene! Funny! He is a great uncle though! They were great pictures to share! Hard to believe all my neices and nephews are so grown up!!!!
I LOVE these pictures! I showed Carson and was getting all excited saying Ryan--Kaci!
Hi Aunt Kaci this is Kaiden and Kennedy. We invited you to view our blog check your email. Love you
Post a Comment