WOW...what a WEEKEND! About a month ago I asked my dad if he could get me some concert tickets to Dierks Bentley & Phil Vassar in Wendover. My dad sales cars to casinos & has AWESOME hookups. He ended up getting me: 4 free tickets to Dierks & Phil, 2 free hotel rooms (both w/ 2 kingsize beds & master bathrooms), & 4 free vouchers for food. We just had to invite another couple & pay for gas. Now that's my kind of trip. Thanks DAD & MOM....you're the BEST!!
FRIDAY: So we headed to Wendover Friday with Zach & Traci & met my parents. They had to be there for all of this to happen & only came up for the night. When we got there...my parents had already checked us in, got all of our vouchers, & our concert tickets. ARE MY PARENTS AMAZING OR WHAT? We were off to go see Dierks Bentley. We had GREAT seats. Dierks was FANTASTIC. He threw his drumstick right to Traci & I. We dropped it & it landed right by my foot. I picked it up & this kid bent my finger back. CRAPPY, huh? I almost said something until I saw how BIG he was & I didn't think RY could take him. HA...at least I touched his DRUMSTICK right? So Friday was an AMAZING night for us. We came back to the hotel ate & hit the sack! Here are some hightlights of our FRIDAY NIGHT!
3 comments:
You guys are dorks...but I love ya anyways! I'm glad you had such a blast, YAY for Dad and his killer hookups!
love derks bentley and really love phil vassar! Jealous but so glad you had a great time with friends!
SO FUN!! I'm glad you had a good time. You look so cute in the pictures!
Post a Comment