Brandi called me up in the middle of April & asked me if I wanted to ride up with Megan to Moscow for her baby shower. The week before May 9th...I told Brandi I wasn't going to be able to make it up. She was so bummed. I wanted it to be a surprise so I told "The best secret keeper in the whole-wide world"...KAIDEN! So on Thurs May 7th Megan & I started on our LLOONNGG journey to Moscow. The drive was beautiful. We went through Payette on the way their & through McCall on the way back. I would have to say that I liked going through McCall better. It seemed a lot faster too. So no one in the McMilen Clan knew I was coming, but Kaiden & he kept it a secret the whole time. Way to go KaidMAN! They were all surprised & it was so good to see them. We arrived Thurs night & left Sun morning. Our trip was short but sweet. Brandi's baby shower turned out GREAT (thanks to Sarah). So our weekend was lots of FUN! We ate at some yummy restaurants, went to the farmer's market & went to the park. Thanks McMillen's for putting up with me that weekend. LOVE YOU ALL!
1 comment:
Dang, we're HOT :) Thanks sis for coming up and seeing me and the fam...we had a blast! Can't wait to see you again real soon.
Post a Comment