Monday, February 8, 2010

FAMILY...

Don't mind my CHUBBINESS:)...Even though it was a bad way to get family together...I'm so grateful that we all had the chance to spend some quality time together. My family is the GREATEST & I had so much fun while they were here. Here's a list of things we did together:

1- I cut my grandmas hair...I gave her an a-line & it's absolutely adorable on her.

2- I dyed Jenna's hair- there's never a dull moment with this girl. We have so much fun together...

3- I had a birthday lunch with the FAM @ Sushi-Ya (oh how I love that place....YUMMY) Thanks Jamie

4- I had 3 bowls of the best ham n bean soup in this WORLD...Thanks Grams.

5- Ry & I got to hear what my family thought of some of the names we have picked out...it was a very interesting conversation w/ about 20 of us.

6- I went to the beauty supply store with my Aunt Terry & got to spend some quality time with her. I also got to have a nice, long conversation with my Uncle Kenny. It always takes a LONG conversation to catch up.

7- A bunch of family members got to feel my little bundle of joy squirm around & kick.

8- I wish my sisters could have been here for all of this.

Last but not least....GOOD BYES. I dread it, & avoid it as much as possible. It is never fun saying goodbye especially when you don't know when the next time you'll see eachother will be, but I survived & will miss each & everyone who had to leave. I can't wait to see you again.

Our usual selves (Jenna & I)

At Sushi-Ya

I will miss this man. I will miss our talks. (G-pa & me)


Isn't she the sweetest. I will miss you Grams!!

1 comment:

Chelsea Lynn Irons said...

I love that you are posting lots now! Good updates! And I can't believe how grown up Jenna looks these days. Let's get this little baby here! xoxox