You are such a gomer, but I love ya!!! Happy birthday Gauge! We had sooooo much fun this last week, can't wait to see ya again in a few! Love you Chut :)
hey guys-love all the pictures. COngrats Kaci on getting into the dentistry line of work! Dave's dad is a dentist and we love going to see him and all the smells that come with it! Have a very Merry Christmas and Holiday! dave and alison adams and family
4 comments:
You are such a gomer, but I love ya!!! Happy birthday Gauge! We had sooooo much fun this last week, can't wait to see ya again in a few! Love you Chut :)
hey guys-love all the pictures. COngrats Kaci on getting into the dentistry line of work! Dave's dad is a dentist and we love going to see him and all the smells that come with it! Have a very Merry Christmas and Holiday!
dave and alison adams and family
I received your amazing Christmas Card today! Thanks so much! We are always thinking about your guys and hopeing all is well! Love, Aunt Lois
Hello Haney's! I am glad I found your blog! We miss you guys so much it has been way to long, we need to get together ASAP!
Post a Comment