Just thought I would let my wonderful MAMASITA know how much I love her & how much she means to me on her SPECIAL DAY...
MOM,
You are irreplaceable. I love you so much
& don't know what I'd do or who I'd be w/out you. I am so BLESSED
to have you in my life.
I hope you have the BEST burfday ever...YOU DESERVE IT!
I hope you have the BEST burfday ever...YOU DESERVE IT!
Always know how much I love you!!!
♥ Kaci
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
5 comments:
KACI...THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! We are so proud of you! Have A Great Day! Give Ryan A Big Hug and kiss from me!
Ahhhh, so cute Kaci Maci! By the way, how do you make hearts?????
Hey Kaci, this is Audrey (White) Dye, I just wanted to say hello. Oh and I love the picture of you and your hubby at the top of the blog, it is so cute!!! Keep in touch ok!
Brandi...to make hearts you type
♥
♥ YA!
Ok Brandi...so that didn't work lol...
you type an and sign then w/no spaces you type hearts; right next to it. It looks like this except for and=& get it got it good?
andhearts;
Post a Comment