Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ericka's Bufday...

I know...I have been a little behind...

Ericka's birthday (BIG 21) was on May 2nd so my parents & I drove down to Salt Lake to celebrated. We left Saturday around 10 am & ended up stopping at Maddox for lunch. YUMMY! We met Brock & Ericka at the mall in SL. My parents & Brock ended up driving to Lehi to go to Cabella's & a car dealership while Ericka & I got to go shopping & spend some sisterly tiime together. That night we met up with Sevy, Cory & David at the Spaghetti Factory for E's birthday dinner. Great choice Euka! Sunday morning...we got up & treated ourselves with the best breakfast brunch EVER at Little America. Those strawberry crepes get me everytime. It's all I eat there. After brunch...Ericka & I headed to the hairshow. There were so many booths & shows going on. We both got some really good deals. Here's a few pictures of our weekend...


Birthday Girl!!
What a cute couple

Mi Fadu & Mi Muda


Chev & I...

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Ahhhhhh...you all look cutesie! Wish we could be there :( You are punks for even thinking about going to the brunch without us. Happy birthday Ericka Schmerika!

Anonymous said...

wow.....good job Kaci! Darling pictures! Love you!